Wine Tourism in Burgundy
Since 2014, the wine estate Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret offers wine tourism packages in partnership with the 4* hotel, restaurant and spa Le Richebourg.
Willing to always meet our clients’ expectations, we now offer wine tourism packages that can be tailored according to your preferences.
"Wine Aferwork" package
With this package, combine the pleasures of great food and great wine. This package includes:
- Commented wine tasting of 3 to 5 great wines at the wine estate Mongeard-Mugneret
- Meal at the Vintage Restaurant: Lunch (Starter, Main Course, Dessert) or dinner (Seasonal menu, drinks in supplement)
"Vines, Wines and Gastronomy"
Our brand new package: “Vines, wines and treats”
Immerse yourself in the Vosne-Romanée wine production area for 2 hours with your guide from Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret. This famous village is home to no less than 75 acres of Grands Crus, it is also called “The central pearl of the Burgundian collar”, and during this visit, it shall reveal all its secrets… As Hubet Duyer said in 1980 “In Vosne-Romanée, you feel like you are entering the treasure vault of Burgundy, indeed this is where you will find the richest, most ingenious and most precious wines of all of Burgundy”.
- Start with a bicycle ride (providing the weather is on our side) in the various prestigious plots of Vosne-Romanée such as Richebourg, Romanée Saint-Vivant, Grands-Echezeaux, Romanée-Conti or Echezeaux. You will be told the tale of this mythical sacred land while following the border paths of the Grands Crus. You will be offered a break to taste a wine on the very plot its grapes were grown, thus understanding the sources of these various nectars.
- You will then enjoy a commented wine tasting of 3 to 5 wines in the cellar of Domaine Mongeard-Mugneret.
- To complete this package, lunch or dinner is included at the restaurant “Le Vintage” either before or after you bike ride and wine tasting session.
We can also offer different packages : one day, two days or three days (which include hotel, restaurant, wine tasting and visits). To have more informations, please contact us.
For any information or specific requests, please contact us on +33 (0)3 80 61 11 95 or by email to email@example.com